Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding
Browse all vascular/endovascular surgery coding ZHealth Publishing products, webinars, and seminars:
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding Reference
2015 Hardcopy books now shipping and eBooks are available for download.
Dr. Z’s Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding Reference is a comprehensive manual that details the appropriate coding and/or charging for these highly complex and specialized vascular procedures.
- Written by physicians
- Detailed and clear guide, with illustrations, about coding and billing rules for vascular procedures
- Covers coding rules for transcatheter, open surgical, and peripheral vascular procedures, as well as hybrid procedures that combine them
Product # 1512 (hardcopy) & 1512e (eBook)
CIRCC Study Guide
The CIRCC Study Guide is an invaluable training tool for the CIRCC exam. It includes an overview of the CIRCC exam (requirements and test details), terminology to study, basic procedure coding rules, and procedure codes and guidelines.
- Developed by ZHealth and the AAPC
- Condenses the information that will be covered in the exam into a less than 200-page reference guide
- Spiral bound book, printed in black and white
- Sample cases to code and practice test questions (with corresponding answer keys) included in two appendices
This webinar covers the basics of choosing the correct catheter selection codes during complex diagnostic and interventional cases. Focuses on:
- Physician documentation and anatomy (normal and variant)
- Vascular systems, vascular orders, and vascular families
- Selective vs. non-selective catheter placement
This webinar builds on the coding basics of physician documentation and reviewing catheter selection codes. It covers:
- The imaging supervision and interpretation (S&I) 70,000 series of CPT codes
- Extremity, visceral, cervicocerebral, thoracic, and abdominal arterial studies
- Venous, pulmonary, and portal venous imaging codes
This webinar covers angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting throughout the vascular system. Specifically:
- Lower extremity endovascular revascularization procedures
- Visceral, upper extremity, and venous procedures
- Cervicocerebral revascularization procedures utilizing endovascular approach
This webinar concentrates on percutaneous embolization, thrombectomy, and infusion (both thrombolytic and non-thrombolytic) procedures. Examines:
- Guidelines for interventions on native vessels as well as graft vessels
- Coding as stand-alone procedures
- Coding procedures performed with other interventions
This webinar concentrates on endovascular stent grafts and venous interventions. Discusses:
- Thoracic aortic (TEVAR), abdominal aortic (EVAR), and fenestrated abdominal aortic (FEVAR) stent grafts
- Coding interventions performed in veins (e.g., TIPS, filter placement, and saphenous vein ablations)
This webinar covers creation, assessment, and maintenance of dialysis grafts. It includes:
- Different types of shunts and fistulae
- Most common percutaneous and open interventions
- Central venous access procedures
This webinar is a high level overview of the extensive 2015 coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, and vascular surgery.
- 41 new CPT codes, 21 deleted CPT codes, and 37 revised CPT codes
- Discusses the new codes and their proper use
We're excited to be at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN for our third medical coding seminar of the year. Ideally situated just minutes outside of Nashville, the resort offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Order Form/Seminar Information PDF
This eight-part session covers a "best practice" scenario for coding and billing vascular procedures. There is a review of terminology, devices, anatomy, and physiology pertinent to the vascular system. We focus on CPT coding specific to endovascular diagnostic and interventional procedures.