Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding
Browse all vascular/endovascular surgery coding ZHealth Publishing products, webinars, and seminars:
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding Reference
Dr. Z’s Vascular & Endovascular Surgery Coding Reference is a comprehensive manual that details the appropriate coding and/or charging for these highly complex and specialized vascular procedures.
- Written by physicians
- Detailed and clear guide, with illustrations, about coding and billing rules for vascular procedures
- Covers coding rules for transcatheter, open surgical, and peripheral vascular procedures, as well as hybrid procedures that combine them
Product # 1612 (hardcopy) & 1612e (eBook)
The 2016 eBook is now available for purchase! Hardcopy books are expected to ship the first week of February 2016.
Dr. Z's Cardiothoracic Surgery Coding Reference is a comprehensive manual that guides the user through the appropriate coding of these complex operations involving the heart and chest.
- Written by physicians
- Detailed and clear guide about coding and billing rules for cardiothoracic surgery procedures (with illustrations)
- Open surgical as well as transcatheter procedures are covered
Product # 1616 (hardcopy) & 1616e (eBook)
The CIRCC Study Guide, updated for 2016, is an invaluable training tool for the CIRCC exam. It includes an overview of the CIRCC exam (requirements and test details), terminology to study, basic procedure coding rules, and procedure codes and guidelines.
- Test cases (with answers and explanations) and practice questions (with answers) added. 46 new pages of material.
- Developed by ZHealth and the AAPC
- Condenses the information that will be covered in the exam into a less than 200-page reference guide
- Spiral bound book, printed in black and white
Member price: $179.00
This webinar is a high level overview of the extensive 2016 coding changes to interventional radiology, cardiology, and vascular surgery.
- Discusses the new codes and their proper use, deleted codes, and revised codes for 2016
We're excited to be at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN for our third medical coding seminar of the year. Ideally situated just minutes outside of Nashville, the resort offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Order Form/Seminar Information PDF
This eight-part session covers a "best practice" scenario for coding and billing vascular procedures. There is a review of terminology, devices, anatomy, and physiology pertinent to the vascular system. We focus on CPT coding specific to endovascular diagnostic and interventional procedures.