- Written by physicians who are both clinicians and coding experts in IR coding
- Covers both vascular and non-vascular procedures
- Includes extensive information about coding rules for CPT and HCPCS codes
- Presents information by procedure type and anatomical site
- Addresses coding rules for both physicians and hospitals, as well as the differences between these rules
- Provides procedure examples to demonstrate the coding guidelines and nuances more clearly
When changes in coding rules or editorial errors occur in Dr. Z’s Medical Coding Series, we publish the necessary revisions on our website as errata. Please check this at least quarterly to ensure coding compliance.
Coding audits of old cases occur frequently, both internally and externally. Therefore, we make our coding references from past years available for purchase so that the appropriate year's coding rules may be applied accordingly. It is essential to utilize information that applies to the date a procedure is performed. For example, when auditing a case from last year, you need to use last year’s reference. Please note the importance of current references, as every year there are changes in codes as well as the rules surrounding their use.
View previous editions
Only eBooks are available on the website. For a hard copy of previous editions, please call ZHealth Publishing at 615-873-1111.
Already Purchased the eBook?
Please log in and go to the 'My eBooks' section, where you can download the appropriate eBook file and then enter your activation key.