ZHealth Publishing coding seminars—held four times a year in different U.S. cities—focus exclusively on the coding of interventional radiology, cardiology, and electrophysiology procedures. Expert physician coders Dr. David Zielske and Dr. David Dunn, as well as Sara Wolf, BA, CCS, CPC-H serve as session leaders, offering both their clinical and coding expertise to these complex areas of coding. A wide range of professionals benefit from attending our seminars, including medical coders, billers, and consultants; radiology and cardiology nurses; radiology and cardiology technologists; physicians; and other medical professionals involved in the coding and charging of interventional radiology, cardiology, and electrophysiology procedures. Learn from our expert physicians and coders in person and earn your CEUs!
- Basic to advanced medical coding seminars - pick sessions that are right for you. Not sure? See Dr. Z's recommendations
- Those attending at least two full seminar days receive a FREE eBook or a discounted hardcopy book ($100 off) from the current Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series
- Expert physician session leaders David Zielske, MD, CIRCC, COC, CCC, CCS, RCC and David B. Dunn, MD, FACS, CIRCC, COC, CCVTC, CCC, CCS, RCC, authors of Dr. Z's Medical Coding Series and expert coder session leader Sara Wolf, BA, CCS, COC, CPMA (AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM & PCS Trainer; AAPC Approved ICD-10-CM Instructor)
- 10% savings on seminar registration for ZHealth Online members
- CEUs available through AAPC, ASRT, AHIMA, and RCCB
- Outstanding conference venues